Individualized Psychotherapy specialized in trauma & PTSD, grief & loss, and substance abuse
- Relational and Psychodynamic talk therapy
- Experiential, Psychodrama, and somatic psychotherapy
- EMDR (Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) with focus on attachment and somatic processing
Experiential Trauma Group Therapy – Psychodrama Groups
- Experiential Trauma Therapy Group
- Led by Amy Stone on Thursday evenings
- Men’s Experiential Trauma Therapy Group
- Led by Amy Stone on Wednesday evenings
- Women’s Personal Growth: Addressing Trauma, Grief, and Ambiguous Loss through Experiential Group Therapy
- Led by Rachel Longer Tuesday evenings
These are not groups where we will sit in a circle telling war-stories about trauma or loss. Here, we will cultivate the healing experiences necessary to grow from trauma. Sessions will be facilitated using experiential therapy with an emphasis on safety, building strengths, and empowering participants to put change into action. Group sessions will include various embodied and experiential forms of therapy that allow us to move beyond words or narratives. Instead of an emphasis on retelling trauma stories – we will build the strengths necessary to change how trauma lives within us and alter the trajectories of our lives going forward.
The two hour group sessions are priced at $85 (sliding scales available).
Although we only work on a self-pay basis, we are able to provide documentation for clients to submit for out-of-network reimbursement from their insurance provider.