- Individualized Psychotherapy specialized in trauma & PTSD, grief & loss, and substance abuse
- Relational and Psychodynamic talk therapy
- Experiential, TSM Psychodrama, and somatic psychotherapy
For more information about Trauma and PTSD, see this handout
For, information about the intersection of trauma and addiction, see this handout
- Experiential Trauma Group Therapy (ongoing)
- This is not a group where we will sit in a circle telling war-stories about trauma or loss. Here, we will cultivate the healing experiences necessary to grow from trauma. Sessions will be facilitated using TSM psychodrama with an emphasis on safety, building strengths, and empowering participants to put change into action. Group sessions will include various embodied and experiential forms of therapy that allow us to move beyond words or narratives. Instead of an emphasis on retelling trauma stories – we will build the strengths necessary to change how trauma lives within us and alter the trajectories of our lives going forward.
Individual therapy sessions (50 min) are priced at $150 with Scott and $115 with Amy. The two hour group session cost is $85 (sliding scales available).
Although we only work on a self-pay basis, we are able to provide documentation for clients to submit for out-of-network reimbursement from their insurance provider.