Do your event attendees need CE hours?
We can help! The Phoenix Center for Experiential Trauma Therapy has been pre-approved as a provider of professional continuing education (CEs) in Pennsylvania for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and professional counselors. We are available to co-sponsor your events, allowing your participants to accrue the CE’s they need for license renewals. CE sponsorship is for single courses/program; sponsorship through our organization does not suggested that we are lending or transferring our approval status, only that Phoenix Center is providing CE credits for a single course or program. Access our application below (works best on google chrome).
We are able to provide CE’s for :
- PA Social Workers
- PA Counselors
- PA Marriage & Family Therapists
- PA Psychologist
- APA CEs – (separate application with higher cost)
- APA CE hours are automatically accepted by most state boards for psychologists, social work, counseling, and marriage/family therapy
Why should your practice or organization provide Continuing Education Units or CE’s?
Providing CEs for your events will increase the attractiveness of the event for potential attendees, increase the credibility/professionalism of your event, and enhance the value your workshop offers to attendees. Professionals are required to obtain CE’s to keep their licensure and certifications active. Due to our evolving society, theories, and practices, professionals must keep up with day-to-day innovating education in order to serve clients. Your practice or organization can provide your expertise to professionals in the field and contribute to their professional competence.
For more information and inquiries about CE events please carefully read the information below and complete our application for CEs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-440-9416
Our goal is to support working professionals to increase their professional competence, knowledge, skills, build strengths and contribute to their profession providing quality services to clients
- Hire a Phoenix Trauma Center trainer for your next CE event: Our Phoenix Center trained professionals can offer experiential, trauma-focused training on various topics such as trauma, addictions, grief and loss, experiential therapy, group work, etc.
- Count on us to provide CE credits while your preferred in-house or outside trainer educates participants: Private practices, organizations, schools, etc can hire our center to be the provider for your planned CE event. In order to provide CE’s, you must first submit an application before your planned event, share detailed learning objectives and event information. Once your application has been received and evaluated for approval, you will receive a follow up from our team. You must be approved before you can begin to market your program as a CE event.
Application for CEs must be submitted at least 2 months before your scheduled event. When applications are submitted less than 2 months before your event, we cannot guarantee that we will have enough time to review, (revise if needed,) and approve your event for CEs.
Please read our agreements and understandings for hosting CE events before you fill out our form.
How do our CE services work?
- If you are interested in hosting a CE event with the Phoenix Center you will need to begin by filling out our application. This does not guarantee the provision of CE’s for your workshop. Our staff will review your workshop information before approval before you can market the workshop as providing CEs.
- If approved, the approval is only valid for the workshop details submitted, if you offer this workshop, or any other, in the future, you will need to complete this application again for CE approval.
- You agree to ensure that the workshop organizers and presenters uphold professional standards of integrity, transparency, fairness, respect, inclusion, and the code of ethics of the NASW and APA.
- You understand that if approved, all marketing and promotional postings related to the workshop (including printed flyers, digital announcements, email blasts, social media postings, etc.) must clearly state the workshop title, presenter, date/time, location, price, total number of CE Hours, learning objectives, workshop description, and a CE statement which will be confirmed to you upon approval (see below).
- Phoenix Center for Experiential Trauma Therapy (Lic. #004115) is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors to offer continuing education for social workers, marriage and family therapists and professional counselors. Phoenix Center for Experiential Trauma Therapy (Lic. # PSY000215) is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology to offer continuing education for psychologists. Phoenix Center for Experiential Trauma Therapy maintains responsibility for the program.
- You understand that at the completion of the workshop, You are expected to provide participants with the workshop evaluation form (or digital link) which will be provided to participants by Phoenix Center staff upon approval of your workshop.
- You understand that after completion of the workshop, an invoice will be sent charging you $25 per CE certificate (unless a different rate was agreed upon). You agree to this fee for the provision of CEs for my event and will send payment to the “Phoenix Trauma Center” within 45 days of receiving the invoice.
- Organizations/Trainers requesting that we provide APA CE hours for their events will be charged $50 per certificate (unless a different rate was agreed upon).
- You agree to inform the Phoenix Center (email@example.com) promptly of any changes to the workshop information.